I can't believe Nona is 1!!!! She is such a joy and it's so amazing to watch her discover the world.
Standing on her own with her birthday balloon. Still not walking, but she has taken a step a couple of times.
I think she liked the cupcake!
"Will you give me a massage on my birthday?"
Jude and Hazel love their aprons so much. Since Nona wants to do everything they do, we thought she should get her own apron too. It's a little big, but she'll grow into it soon.
A fun new book! Thanks Aunt Hillary and Uncle Kevin!
Give me that cupcake!!!!
Ooooh, a new set of bowls to eat from!
Stuffing her face.
It's hard to know what to share about Nona at 1 year, but here are a few facts about her:
- She takes 2 naps a day - the first is around 8:15 and the second is around 12:30 and each are around 1 1/2 to 2 hours (on good days).
- She goes to bed at 5:45 and sleeps about 12 to 12 1/2 hours
- She has 8 teeth
- We still don't know what color her eyes are. They are very dark and have lots of colors in them. We think they might be hazel, which would be kind of funny.
- She LOVES to eat and eats so much. She loves oranges, applesauce, fish, beets, scrambled eggs, meat, beans and rice, and more. She doesn't like broccoli and many other vegetables, but overall she's an amazing eater.
- She is very spirited
- She wants to do EVERYTHING that Hazel and Jude do (jump on the trampoline, jump in their beds, "cook" in their kitchen, etc.)
- She loves to go outside
- She blows kisses, waves bye, and waves to say good-night
- She signs more, please, and milk
- She nurses 4 times a day
- She likes to play peek-a-boo
- She is not really a fan of her carseat