Sunday, May 19, 2013
Nona is 14 months old!
I know this isn't a good picture, but seriously, where does she get those stunning eyes from?
Nona loves to be at the playground. We took a vacation this past week (I'll do a post later) and she enjoyed riding on this thing at one of our 5 playground stops.
She LOVES to eat! She really enjoyed the breakfast buffet at our hotel on vacation.
She got to go in a pool for the first time and really liked it! She drank a boatload of water and splashed around.
She is in love with wood chips. Her favorite thing to do is to pick up 2 handfuls and throw them on the bottom of the slide.
What else is Nona up to at 14 months?
- She just popped her 2nd molar today, which makes her total teeth count 10.
- She says "mama". It is usually really cute, but sometimes she says it so much it gets annoying. Mama, mama, mama, MAMA, MAMA, mama, mama, MAMA, mama and on and on.
- She gives kisses and makes a smooching sound when she does it.
- She loves to snuggle.
- She is getting very goofy and loves to make people laugh (mostly Hazel and Jude).
- She is WILD and climbs on everything. She is WAY more adventurous than Hazel or Jude and causes me lots of worry. She has no fear.
- She walks everywhere.
- If I try to have her do something she doesn't want to do (put her down, give her water), she squeals and shakes her head no. She definitely knows what she wants (and doesn't want).
- She still nurses 3-4 times a day.
- Her favorite foods are bananas and scrambled eggs.
- Her laugh sounds a bit like a cackle.
- She is very much a "mommy's girl". If I'm in view but not holding her, she is usually screaming.
- At a doctor's appointment a little over a week ago, she weighed 19 lbs 13 oz.