Hazel is full of personality lately. She is very goofy and she knows it. She's always laughing (much of the time it's forced and fake). She is also getting very dramatic and fake crying a lot.
I can't help but crack up every time I look at this picture. It captures Hazel perfectly. She insisted on wearing the sweatshirt, sandals, and sunglasses, none of which match. And she is obsessed with chewing on a carrot from her play food. So here she is, riding her car in all her glory.
This picture also cracks me up. I went to put Nona down for a nap when we got home from church and when I came out, this is what I found: Hazel riding Jude's car in her dress, wearing her backpack, drinking her water.
Sometimes one pair of sunglasses isn't enough.
- Whenever she says "sorry" to Jude, she also gives him a kiss
- She refuses to give kisses at bedtime now (she used to be very generous with her kisses, then she went through a phase where only Nona would get a kiss, now no one)
- Whenever she says "all done" after a meal, and I start to take her tray or plate away, she quickly grabs 2 more pieces of food and stuffs them in her mouth. Seriously, this happens every meal.
- We have magnet letters on the fridge and Hazel always takes both of the "E's" off and wants to put them in her pockets
- She loves to hold my hand wherever we go.
- She still isn't talking but shakes her head "no" and nods her head "yes" a lot. She imitates "yum" and "baby" and today said "yes", but no real words yet. She says "ble-beeeeee" a lot when I think she's trying to say baby.
- She always copies Jude (and vice versa). If Jude blows his nose, she wants to blow her nose.