Here's a video of Hazel doing one of her favorite things.
Some other funny things about Hazel
- She always uses 2 toothbrushes
- Anytime I ask her to say anything, she growls at me (that about sums up how the speech development is coming along)
- She hums the tune to "Are you sleeping?" a lot
- If ANYTHING is slightly out of place, she points and says, "uh-oh" and wants me to put it back. This also happens if I happen to leave something somewhere for a prolonged period (even if it's not the right spot). When I try to move it, she gets upset. It was VERY hard trying to take down fall decorations. She kept picking them up and putting them back.
- She is constantly telling me to turn the lights on
- Her laugh is very contagious
- She thinks Jude is hilarious