Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

And the decision is...

...NOEL'S GOING TO DO A PHD AT FULLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We made the decision earlier this week; Noel will start the PhD program in the fall (PhD in Practical Theology with an emphasis in Homeletics). We turned in a deposit to Fuller, so it's official! We're excited to pursue this new endeavor, but are still unsure of what the next few years will look like. There are still a lot of unknowns (especially in terms of the cost of the program), but we'll take it one step at a time. We feel confident and excited that this is the right thing for us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So our votes didn't mean a thing? What a crock! Just kidding--way to go Noel, you will be so much smarter than me once you have your PhD! In fact, you will be the biggest PhD I know!

amberWIRE said...

Hooray! Thats so grea that you guys made a decision! Of course, we would love to have you closer - but are happy that you;ll be having an awesome tim in sunny CA. I agree with Mr. Anonymous (im guessing Luke?) about the biggest PhD thing. Ryan cracked up when he saw that comment.
Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!
I'm so proud of you two. This news doesn't surprise me and I know you'll gain ground as you engage this season of study. You both honor God and inspire others with your example. Live strong in these days of opportunity. God's favor is resting on you.
I'm thrilled for you.

jess o said...

I'm so happy for you guys, Heid! Praying the best for you each day with this new decision. God's got great things in store!!

Tara said...

great news! a little jealous that you are staying in pasadena. have a bagel and coffee @ peet's/noah's for me k?