Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Five things...

Per Tara's request (some of these I had to just decide on the spot, since I don't really have 5 things for all of these).

FIVE things under $5 I could not live without:
1. Shampoo
2. Toothbrush/toothpaste
3. Bread
4. Peanut butter
5. Cereal with soymilk

FIVE favorite movies:
1. Legally Blonde
2. Shrek I
3. The Holiday
4. The Lion King
5. Shrek II

FIVE baby names I love:
1. Sage
2. Iris
3. Mary
4. Lily
5. Hayden

FIVE songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Rachmaninoff's Vespers (okay, that's a collection, but I'm counting it as 1)
2. Mendelssohn's piano trios (any of them)
3. Power of Love - Celine Dion
4. Guilmant's Organ Concerto
5. Stay - Lisa Loeb

FIVE people who have influenced me in a positive way:
1. Jesus
2. Noel
3. Huw Lewis
4. Becky Loomis
5. Anna Ter Beek

FIVE things that are always in my purse:
1. Wallet
2. Cell Phone
3. Keys
4. Lotion
5. Lipgloss

FIVE moments that have changed my life forever:
1. Talking to a certain someone in an organ practice room at Hope
2. Getting married
3. Becoming a Christian
4. Moving to Pasadena
5. Transferring to Hope College

FIVE obsessions I have now:
1. Eating at 21 Choices (the BEST frozen yogurt in Pasadena...or the world for that matter)
2. Being more "green"
3. Eating Organic/local/nutrition/health
4. Eating peanut butter (especially on toast with honey and sliced bananas)
5. Cooking/reading cookbooks

FIVE places I would like to go:
1. London
2. Vancouver
3. Greece
4. Hawaii
5. San Francisco

FIVE appliances/kitchen tools I cannot live without:
1. Toaster oven (to make toast with peanut butter, honey,and bananas, and to minimize heating our entire apartment in the summer with the oven)
2. Microwave
3. Knife
4. Food processor (mainly to make hummus)
5. Coffee Maker

FIVE people whose FIVE THINGS I'd like to see:
1. Becky L.
2. Danielle B.
3. Colleen S.
4. Emily M.
5. Noel

No comments: