Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sushi in Old Town

Before last Friday, I (Noel) was not a big fan of sushi. That changed when we walked to a new restaurant in Old Town Pasadena called East. Quality. Not only did it make for a great send-off dinner with our friends Dani and Michelle, who are moving back to Hawaii this week, but it also makes Heidi very happy that I will no longer scrunch up my nose every time she mentions going out for sushi in the future. We'll definitely be back.
On the left is the Vegas roll and on the right is the spicy yellow-fin tuna roll. Both excellent. But my favorite was the spicy scallop roll. Do you like sushi? Vote in the poll on the right!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am jealous. That looks delish!

Anonymous said...

I will continue to scrunch my nose at Sushi. When we come to visit Pasadena again, please take me to 21 Flavors instead!

Anonymous said...

Yuck, I don't even like cooked seafood !!
Gramma Doris