Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Better days

We've had a few pretty good days around here. Hazel's eating "better". I use the term very loosely because she's still far from "normal", but at least she's acting hungry and eating more frequently. We're trying to figure out what causes her to "freak out" when she eats, but it's hard. If only she could talk! Talk she does...it's just not understandable. She's been very fun, smiling tons, cooing quietly, and melting our hearts. She also has the biggest pout I've ever seen (though I'm told I could put on quite the pout face when I was young).

Jude seems to be sleeping more (maybe he's growing?) and at times wanting more to eat at a time. I think he may be starting to transition to a larger volume and eating less frequently (which is exactly opposite of Hazel right now....maybe SOMEDAY they'll get on the same schedule!). He's quite the charmer as well.

We LOVE having "Aunt Becky" here and wish she could stay much longer! She bought the kids some great summer outfits for the summer weather we're having right now. We'll try and get pictures later today!

No comments: