Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Everyday fight

This is an everyday occurrence. Hazel is constantly pulling Jude's hair. He grabs at her too, but she doesn't have nearly as much hair as he does, which makes it harder. Plus, she's stronger. Luckily, he doesn't seem to mind too much (though you can hear him whine in the video). They both pull out my hair by the handfuls. I now have to wear a ponytail everyday and pin my bangs back. They still manage to get a few handfuls out each day. Hopefully I still have some hair left in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though it's funny to watch, I think I would start introducing the word "No" and separating them. That's how you teach them.

Amy Evelyn Oden said...

Loving these little videos! I miss these faces!!