Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

15 Months

I understand this is a ridiculous amount of pictures, but I wanted to let you know that we tried. We tried really hard to get a good picture of the 2 of them, but one thought she had places to go and the other decided to be quite serious (his typical camera face).


Guess who pulls the headband off? It's not the one who wears it!








Jude: "Maybe if I do one of my tricks, she'll sit down."
Hazel: "This is the most fun I've had all day!"

Jude: "So big didn't work, so I'll try signing 'more'."







Jude: "Will clapping work?"
Mom: "I'm outta here."

Hazel and Jude are a little over a year "adjusted age" now and doing really well. They're still not walking, but Hazel's very close. I'm quite sure that she's determined NOT to walk. She thinks it's so funny when I tell her to walk to me and she sits down on her butt. Hazel has really learned a lot of new things over the past few weeks. She can follow lots of commands from a book (pat her head, rub her tummy, wiggle her fingers, jiggle her ears, etc.), which is tons of fun and she's also quite good at puzzles (one piece at a time)! I'm sure Jude will catch on any day now. He is currently most interested in pulling up on me (when I'm sitting), going behind me, and pulling my ponytail. He also likes to really over react when he's bothered by Hazel. Sometimes she pulls his hair and he doesn't mind until I say, "no, no Hazel". Then he starts crying as if she really was hurting him. Silly Jude. I love having them be more interactive and responsive.

3 comments:

The Prescott's said...

so cute!!!

Corrie and Phil said...

Loved the picture montage. It's nearly impossible to get two toddlers to sit and smile at the same time. Let me know if you figure out the secret.

Corinne said...

So cute! It's good to see them! I haven't looked at any photos of them in awhile and I can't believe how much bigger they look! I was also surprised at how different they look than each other and how much I can see Noel in Jude's chubby little face! So cute! Thanks for sharing that slice of life with us in the photo montage. I'm sure life is crazy for the Snyders, and on the road to even crazier! But you'll be terrific. Love you all. Give the kids kisses from me! Miss you all.