Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happenings

Hazel and Jude are having lots of fun lately. Here are a few photos of them.
I included this because I think it's a hilarious picture of Hazel. She and Jude love "helping" to unload the dishwasher. Their favorite part is taking out the green plates and throwing them on the floor. Hazel stands on them. Jude drops them over and over to see them spin.
Hazel practicing her squats on the plate. Jude looking for more things to take out.
Playing, playing!
Hazel has developed a new shy look where she tilts her head on her shoulder and makes this face. She gave this look to Grandpa for the first several days he was here. She's also given it to church people she is very familiar with. We can't help but laugh.
Another angle (this was at Grandpa).
Finally a good smiling picture of Jude! He and Hazel were playing with blocks in Hazel's room at this time. I stood by Jude on the changing table today and I'm pretty sure he's grown 3 inches and gained 5 pounds since I've been able to lift him. I still have a few weeks of lifting restriction and am not even sure I'll be able to pick him up when I'm given the okay from my doctor. He eats like crazy and is turning into a tank.
Thought I'd throw in a funny one of Nona. She also is growing like crazy. I think she's exploding and will be the same size as Hazel in a few months.

Hazel LOVES wearing shoes and I put a new pair on her today that she loved. You can't see them that well, but they are bright pink plaid. They were a gift when she was born and I couldn't imagine her ever fitting into them! They're still a little big, but she loves wearing them and cried when I took them off before bath time tonight.

1 comment:

Corrie and Phil said...

I absolutely LOVE the second to last picture of Hazel. The little clip in her hair is adorable, and she looks great in that color. Too cute!