Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Random Hazel

Hazel really cracks me up. I was changing Nona's diaper in our room one day and Jude and Hazel were in there with me. They were getting into lots of things they weren't supposed to (what's new) and I ended up giving Jude a timeout warning. After telling Jude that he was going to get a timeout if he didn't stop, Hazel marched out of the room and went and put herself in timeout. Hilarious. She gets what timeout is, but doesn't get it when Jude gets one and she doesn't. If Jude is ever in timeout, she joins him. And at the end, she always says she's sorry even though it was Jude who was in trouble. She gets plenty of her own timeouts too (sometimes many in a row). It's not only Jude who gets in trouble. :)

Hazel really loves her sunglasses. She is shirtless here because she was so fearful of me touching her infected cyst that she wouldn't let me put a shirt on her. So, she wore pants and sunglasses for much of the day.

No comments: