Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Random playing

My mom was here for a little over a week and I was able to take Hazel and Jude out for a date all by themselves! I think they really loved the one-on-one time since it's something they never get. I really hope to do this more often. I enjoyed each of them so much.
 Jude was just giggling with delight on his date. I set this gluten free muffin in front of him and got him a special drink (oops, forgot about the dairy issue!) and he just giggled and looked at me like, "what? this is for me?". Then he colored in his new notebook that we bought and drew a lot of J's! When did he learn to do that?
 Hazel points to her eyes, squints, and whines anytime she's in the living room. She thinks it's too bright. Unfortunately, Jude gets stuck with Hazel's sunglasses since he doesn't have any of his own. We'll work on that.
 Nona ate a crayon this week. It was everywhere!!! It was all over her hands and she crawled all over Hazel's room before I found her. So, the rug was covered, Hazel's sheets had marks all over them (she pulled up on Hazel's bed), the table, etc. What a mess!
 Nona LOVES wearing beads and has even figured out how to put them on and take them off all by herself!
 Nothing like a big box to play in! Hazel was NOT happy that Nona wanted to come in. Well, when is she ever happy when Nona is near? If Nona even starts to crawl towards Hazel, Hazel yells, "No no! No no!" Major personal space issues.

Hazel and Jude's prized possessions are their books. They love having reading parties and carry their books around all day. Too bad I don't have 2 laps.

No comments: