Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Outside

We have been having some GREAT weather around here and have been spending lots of time outside! Don't be fooled by the winter coats. It's warm out! The kids just insist on wearing their coats out. 
 We picked a few tulips that were growing in random places. I have no idea where they even came from. We didn't have them last year! Hazel and Jude LOVE picking up things from the yard and then taking them to Daddy at work. I'm sure he's thrilled to receive handfuls of rocks, dead leaves, flowers, and sticks. He puts on a pretty good face!
 Hazel is incredibly hard to dress lately. She wants to stay in her pjs forever and when I finally convince her to put clothes on, she is very picky. I think it took over 2 hours last week to get her dressed. And a few minutes later, she was done with her clothes and wanted her costume. Of course, she insisted Jude wear his as well.
 We went to a "farm" with the Toddler Learning Center (the place Jude receives services from) and Jude totally loved it. Hazel really wanted nothing to do with the animals, but Jude was really into it. Unfortunately, his habit of collecting anything on the ground turned into a dirty habit at the farm when he decided to pick up a piece of goose poop and hand it to me. Gross. I ran for the sanitizer.
 I think he could've pet this little horse all day.

It wasn't so nice today, so I had to come up with something different to do to keep the kids busy. I braved painting for the second time. It actually went quite well!
Nona's showing off her new birthday headband. Cutie!

No comments: