Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 21, 2013

The Farm

I took the kids to Anderson and Girls recently and they loved it! I thought we were going to do apple picking in addition to visiting the petting zoo, but apparently there is no apple picking during the week unless you're part of a school group. Bummer. But, the kids had a blast and keep asking to go back to the farm.
 Jude loved sitting on this turtle and asks to wear his turtle shirt almost every day.


 Driving a tractor. How fun!

 Jude was crying and asking me to help him get up in this truck. I told him I couldn't help him (I was helping Hazel and Nona do something else). Next thing I know, he climbed up by himself. Where there's a will, there's a way. 
 They LOVED throwing food to the ducks. They thought it was also hilarious to throw leaves and rocks to the ducks.
One of the goats was wandering around and Jude and Nona loved petting it. Hazel pet it, but was not as into it as the other 2.

No comments: