Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2007

Neglect

I've been negelcting the blog lately. I'm not sure why, but sometimes it just seems so overwhelming to sit down and post something. Maybe it's because I still don't really know what I'm doing or what direction I want to go with the blog. Maybe it's because I get so frustrated trying to post pictures and I can't figure out how to make them look as good as everyone else does. Any tips fellow bloggers? I'm open to advice, hints, directions, anything...

1 comment:

amberWIRE said...

Heidi! My favorie blogs aren't the ones with perfect pictures and prefect life stories. My favorite are the honest ones, the REAL ones, the silly random ones that make me smile, make me feel like I can really relate. You are a great blogger. I love reading your blog!