Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 9, 2007

A new toy

Noel decided that he needed an outlet...something fun to do at home...something to look forward to. Soooooooooooooooooooo, we bought our neighbors N64 with 4 controllers and a bunch of games. Noel really only wants the system to play MarioKart, but we're still looking for that game. In the mean time, he's playing lots of 1080 Snowboard. I don't know anything about these games, but he's having a great time, which makes it worth it. I hope I don't regret this purchase someday...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we're looking forward to hanging out next weekend. I found a blog you might enjoy Heidi...and perhaps you might get inspired to start one like it. I know I would visit it. Most recent post? Amish Baked Oatmeal. I may even convert to liking oatmeal based on this recipe!

http://www.adventuresinbaking.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Noel playing Mario Kart?? Hah! I would rather watch a small vehicle with a cartoon character in it hump the wall at Wario raceway! Ima Warrrrio and Ima gonna win!

Luke said...

I don't know who posted that last comment, but they sure are crass. I recently acquired an original Nintendo (NES). I play Tecmo Super Bowl lots. My wife is mad. It will not last, not last I tell you!