Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thanksgiving in March

I have a hard time "hitting the spot" for Noel when it comes to dinner. So, I've been asking for his input and suggestions a lot lately (as it's way more fun to cook something he'll love rather than just think it's okay!). It's hard since we like quite different foods and although I'm always trying new things, according to Noel it's all the same style (I disagree!) For weeks, he's been asking for a Thanksgiving dinner; I finally gave in. We had a turkey in the freezer that we purchased right after Thanksgiving and I finally decided to cook it. We enjoyed the whole spread! Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, and cranberries. I think he was finally happy...and that makes me happy. :)

2 comments:

amberWIRE said...

Ryan is jealous! I should cook something sometime.

hmmmm...

mac and cheese?

Hotdogs?

order a pizaa??

Corrie and Phil said...

You're a good wifey, Heidi. Thanksgiving sounded good, but I would LOVE your other cooking, as many of your recipes make my mouth water. Noel is a lucky man!