Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Make it stop!


Busy day at the Snyderville blog, I know. But I felt like I needed to let out a cyber-scream. The occasion? Those wonderful red contraptions pictured above. Here goes: "Aaaaaaaaaah! Make it stop!"

Those red things are high-powered fans that have been set up at the base of the building next door to try to dry out its nether-regions after a big plumbing problem. They have been running non-stop for 3 days now, right outside our window. Imagine someone turned on a shop-vac in your living room and left it running for 72 hours. That's what it sounds like around here, with no sign of relief. They were just here checking it (they turned it off for a second and the knot in my stomach relaxed for a moment), but they decided it is still wet down there. Aaaaaah! I'm a seminarian on the edge!

1 comment:

tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt said...

Wow. I think I would go insane. Here's to hoping they get turned off real soon!