Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Old vs. New

Since I started working from home about a year ago, Noel and I always planned for me to get a new desk when we moved. We didn't think it would be worth investing in for such a short time, since we never planned on staying here and wanted to move as little furniture as possible. Well, since we decided to stay for another 4 years, we thought it was about time to improve my workspace. No more working on a tiny desk and staring at a white wall all day. That gets old really quickly! My new desk is so much bigger, gives us much more storage and is in a corner by our front window. What a difference! I love it so much. And I've handed down my tiny desk to Noel, who can now work at a desk rather than the dining room table. I'm happy, he's happy, and life is good in Snyderville.

My old desk.

My new desk (to the left is a big window). Once we paint, the desk will stand out more and look fantastic. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Heidi,
Your new space looks great! A more comfortable and aesthetically pleasing work area can really have a big impact on your work experience. I hope you enjoy it!