Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Jett

I had a chance to go to Grand Rapids for a couple of days for a short work conference. It was great to see family and friends and so fun to see how big my nephew, Jett, is! He's walking all over the place now and loves his grandpa very much. He was a bit shy towards me at first, but I think we became friends rather quickly. All it took was feeding him part of my dessert each night. :)

He's very happy here because he was eating much of my sauteed peaches and ice cream dessert.
He LOVES playing with these rings.
So fun!
Here he's sporting his new jacket that I bought him as an early birthday present. Heather and I went shopping together one afternoon and I found a couple cute things for him (he'll never know that he didn't get a present from me on his actual birthday, November 1).

No comments: