Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Harvest Festival

The Residential Community office at Fuller puts on a "Harvest Festival" every year where all the families of Fuller come and enjoy food, games, prizes, lots of candy, pony rides, and even a "hayride". All Community Coordinators are required to work at a booth at the event. We have chosen the hot cider booth both years now since it's the most "fall" to us. It was a beautiful night and we had lots of fun seeing all the kids dressed up in costumes. It was a little warm for hot cider, but fun nonetheless! We really enjoy being a part of the Fuller community.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Heidi! A teacher at my school has a son and daughter-in-law coming to Fuller soon and they don't know anyone already there. I referred her to your blog but since I don't know your email address, I couldn't give that to her. If you could post that back to me, I know they would appreciate it. You and Noel look like you are having so much fun in CA. So glad to hear things are going well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara -
I'd be happy to meet them and communicate with them. My email is heidi.snyder@sbcglobal.net.

Danielle said...

Love the hat, Heidi!