Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Noel's Life


Do gnomes bring you good luck and help you finish faster? I hope so, because he received one yesterday as part of a white elephant gift exchange at the church staff Christmas luncheon. It's a good thing we have a white elephant gift exchange to go to next week; we can pass the lovely thing to someone else!


Noel says: Whew! I'm done! Plowed through that stack of books, wrote my first doctoral-level research paper, and finally had a good night's sleep. The gnome definitely helped me push through to the end. Quite a little task master.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you shouldn't get rid of it then!

Anonymous said...

Is it strange to anyone else that a pastor writing for his "God PhD" believes in the power of Table Gnomes? I hope his sources for his dissertation don't include episodes of "Touched by an Angel".

Kraig said...

Noel,

You may have written your first doctoral level research paper with the gnomes help, but I could still kick your butt in Mario Kart with or without the gnome... In your face sucka!!!

Hope your doing well brother, :-)