Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

A Great Invention!

I eat a part of a banana nearly every day. It's usually sliced and put on toast with peanut butter and honey, but sometimes it's just plain. Since I generally don't eat the whole banana, I was always having to figure out how to preserve the uneaten half. Ususally I'd put it in a snack bag, put it in a tupperware, wrap it in saran wrap, etc. However, since I've become much more concerned about the environment, I found myself getting frustrating when I was constantly throwing away plastic wrap. Then, I stumbled across the greatest invention ever! THE NANA SAVER!!!! Who knew such a thing existed? This thing is awesome! I found it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and it has revolutionized my partial banana environmental dillema. If there are any other partial banana eaters out there, you have got to get one of these.

2 comments:

tim, brooke, teagan, and wyatt said...

Haha! This is great! I've actually run into this problem a lot lately as I'll feed Teagan part of a banana and want to save the rest for her to eat later and always struggle with the best way to save it. :) Thanks for sharing!

Danielle said...

i just saw this today in walmart! thanks for sharing