Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Let's Go Tigers!

My wife is the best. I haven't been to a Tigers game in four years, but lately I have been too busy to pay attention to their schedule. On Wednesday Heidi surprised me with tickets to see them play in Anaheim!

Do not be alarmed - Heidi is wearing the free Angels hat for warmth, not changed loyalties.

Yeah, that's Justin Verlander. I watched him from a couple feet away while he was warming up in the bullpen before the game.

It was back and forth all game; horrible pitching, exciting hitting. The Tigers won 12-10. We had so much fun. I told Heidi that going to the Tigers game helped me to feel like everything was right with the world for a few hours. Let's go Tigers!

2 comments:

Catie said...

Hey Noel - I think I went to a Tigers game with you in college...that was the only MLB game I've ever gone to. Can't say I became a fan, but thanks for the memory:)

Andrew said...

Watching the final games of the Detroit Pistons this year didn't make me think the world was alright...