Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

"Julie and Julia"

Noel and I had a chance to see a screening of the movie, "Julie and Julia" last night at the Arclight theater in Hollywood. We love the opportunities we get to see free movies out here; it's definitely a benefit to this area!

Anyway, this movie is FANTASTIC. We both really enjoyed it. I literally felt like I was watching myself on the screen with the "Julie" character (played by Amy Adams). Meryl Streep did an absolutely AMAZING job playing Julia Child. It was delightful, entertaining, funny, and even a little romantic at times. After the movie ended, Noel turned to me and said, "You are totally Julie". If only...However, it does make me even more excited to go back to school for nutrition/food service. The idea of being around something that I love so much and am so passionate about is so exciting! And to think that I'll even get paid to do it!

I think this movie would be enjoyed by anyone, even those who don't like to cook. Please check it out of you get a chance! I doubt you'll be disappointed!

No comments: