Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'm starting to think...

...that working full-time, going to school part-time, being a Community Coordinator, and trying to buy a house all at the same time might not be the greatest idea.

We have lots going on in our lives right now and things will only get busier as Noel goes back to school next week. All are exciting things, but needless to say, updating the blog has not been made a priority as of late.

I started school at Pasadena City College 3 weeks ago. Up until yesterday, it was pretty easy and I was wondering if I was in college or elementary school. Not really....but it was very easy. It's starting to get more difficult and I'm starting to wonder when I'll get all my studying in. But, I REALLY LOVE it! I'm so glad I'm there and can't wait to start classes that will actually be a part of my program. I can't even imagine how much more I will love those! I'm currently taking General, Organic, and Biochemistry (one class) as well as Anatomy and Physiology. I really feel like this is a great fit for me!

As for the house....more on that later. :)

2 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your classes. What a fun adventure. Way to follow your dreams, Heidi. Can't wait to hear about the house.

Pat McCullough said...

Wow! Now all you need is a baby :)

I didn't realize you guys were looking for a house. I look forward to hearing more about that.

What are you looking to be trained to do? Nursing? Dietetics?