Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Noel's birthday

Noel celebrated his 29th birthday this past week. We enjoyed a great dinner at Beckham Grill and ate carrot cake at home after dinner. Noel has requested carrot cake for his birthday for the past 3 years (or more...I can't remember). He received some really nice gifts, as well as money, which is currently being set aside for future home needs.
He loved all of his gifts, but there was one in particular that was a huge surprise. My parents sent it in the mail and I could hardly wait for Noel to open it since I knew he'd love it so much.

Waiting for him to reveal what was inside.

Look closely, Noel now has a study partner.

His very own, John Calvin bobblehead. So far, I have heard Noel asking, "What do you think, John?". John always says, "yes".



1 comment:

Corrie and Phil said...

Where does one find such unique treasures? How funny!

Hope you're doing well!