Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Growing and moving!

I felt the babies start "fluttering" a couple of weeks ago, but started to feel them a bit more this past week. I still don't feel them every day, but it's neat when I do! It's especially neat when I can feel movements in two places. I'm sure the movements will get stronger in the coming weeks with kicks, jabs, and punches. For now, I'm enjoying the tickling and fluttering.
We're looking forward to another ultrasound this week and then a trip to Michigan!

4 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

It's still hard for me to believe that you have TWO little ones in there!

You look great!

Heidi said...

It's hard for me to believe too, Corrie! Trust me! We have another ultrasound this week, so that will probably remind me how real the 2 actually are. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Heidi, you look absolutely great!!! So fun that you are having 2 little ones! I walked through campus the other day and thought of you and Noel. Hope you are doing well and I hope you get to try the "chess" burgers soon. :)