Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Half way to the goal!

This past Wednesday marked the half way point to my 36 week goal! Hopefully I can carry the babies longer than that, but if not, they'd be full term at 36 weeks. We had an appointment with both the perinatalogist and the OB this week and things look really great! Both babies are growing at the same rate and are right on track. They are each a 1/2 lb. One is a thumb sucker and they both seem to like to kick each other. Hopefully it's all in good fun! :) At this point, I am not at risk of pre-term labor and the C-section date has been set for 39 weeks. My OB said she's never had anyone make it that long and we'll adjust the date as needed as the time gets closer, but I'd like to be her first to make it that long!
We're excited to be heading to Michigan tomorrow and look forward to friends, family, and cider!

No comments: