Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Birthday Fun!


We had a great day celebrating Hazel and Jude's first birthday. Here are some pictures from the day. More to come later, along with stats, favorite things, etc.
Starting off the present unwrapping early. We had so many presents to unwrap (from us and sent by family and friends) that we didn't even get through all of them in one day.
Birthdays are fun!
I made them carrot cake cupcakes. Here they are holding the entire cupcake. It looks like Jude is guarding his with his life. They had no hesitation to dig right in. It was pretty funny.
"Yum! I love carrot cake cupcakes!"
"Yum! Me too!"
"Sugar makes me happy...until I get a stomach ache."
"Eating a whole cupcake makes me happy...until I barf it up."
Ready for more presents!
"I love my new jumprope! Finally a rope/cord that I'm allowed to play with!"

Riding on her new "car" from the Snyder grandparents.
Checking out his new "car".

2 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

Happy birthday to our 11/09 birthday buddies. Looks like you had a great day. Wishing you MANY MORE...

The De Jager Family said...

Happy Birthday Hazel and Jude! I can't believe they're one already... Time flies! Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating!