Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's a girl!

We had a great appointment at the doctor this week and found out that baby # 3 is a girl! We both thought it was a girl and everyone was guessing girl, so I was excited to find out we were all right. So far, everything with the pregnancy looks good. I will be going to the doctor a lot more frequently now due to my history of preterm labor. We continue to pray for an uneventful, uncomplicated pregnancy and a big, beautiful, full-term baby.

When I have a little more energy, I'll try to post a picture from the ultrasound. I guess another belly picture would be appropriate too. And maybe some more pictures of the kids. However, I'm tired tonight and am going to rest.

1 comment:

The Prescott's said...

yeah!!! sisters are so special! Congratulations!! Praying for you guys and for your new little one. I'm going a bit crazy over here with two...and moving cities...I can't imagine being in a new city with two and one on the way. You must be superwoman...or superman..whoever is reading this.:)