Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ice Cream

This shows how different our kids are when it comes to eating. :)

 Hazel: "I've already had about 10 bites. Why would you try to give me more? And I only want it from a spoon today! Get that cone out of my face!"
 Jude: "Mmmmmm, ice cream."
 Hazel: "Standing on this bench is definitely more fun than eating ice cream."
 Jude: "Mmmmmm, ice cream."
 Hazel: "Sitting on this table and playing with napkins is fun.
 Oh, I better clean the table!"
 Jude: "Mmmmm, ice cream."
 Hazel: "This hanging basket is neat!"
Jude: "Mmmmmm, ice cream. I'm so satisfied."

Even though it was cloudy, cool, and a bit rainy yesterday, we went out for ice cream just to get out of the house. You can't wait for nice weather around here or you might never head outdoors.

3 comments:

don and sara said...

Oh, that's so funny! Our twins are similar- one can't get enough food and the other is pretty disinterested!

Corrie and Phil said...

That's great! It's kind of a boy and girl thing, too. It seems like our girl is always on the go...doesn't want to sit still for anything. Fun times!

Christen said...

Hazel is my kinda girl. Jude seems a little more like Tony. When Tony was that age, he would cry "napkin, napkin" because his hands were dirty. Haha.