Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2012

Mother's Day Out

I am so far behind on blogging, but am hoping to catch up before our trip. By the the time the kids are sleeping and the house is picked up, there just isn't much energy left for anything! Anyway...

Hazel and Jude went to Mother's Day Out summer camp a couple of weeks ago at our church. It was 3 days for 3 hours each day. I think they had fun, but it was a big stretch for Hazel (she's become VERY clingy since we've been going out more). It was nice for me to have some time to run errands with just Nona and to be in a much quieter house. I can't wait til all 3 of them go in the fall! They'll learn so much, I'll have time to be alone and get things done. It's a win win!
Here are some of the crafts they made. So fun!
This was their first day (Hazel wanted the camera). 

No comments: