Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Kicks and punches

The flutters are gone and I'm officially feeling kicks and punches. Last night, my belly was the most odd shape I have ever seen and one of the babies was kicking or punching quite hard. It was very visible from the outside and made Noel and I laugh really hard.
This was taken a few days ago. Noel and I are still wondering how I'm going to make it another 15-19 weeks with the rate I'm growing, but we know people do it! I may stop posting pictures when the belly starts to look "freakish". :)
Overall, I'm feeling good and am getting really excited to meet these babies!

3 comments:

Christine Hurd said...

You look absolutely beautiful and by the picture you dont look that big. I am so excited for you guys...you will make awesome parents. More babies in the family to love...so exciting!

Corrie and Phil said...

PLEASE don't stop posting pictures. You look terrific, and you are in the midst of one of the greatest blessings given to women. Enjoy it...even the stretching, punching, and kicking. :)

The De Jager Family said...

You look great Heidi! It's so exciting to think about those little babies continuing to grow. :) LOVE the posts... keep 'em coming!