Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Yikes!

The "cankles" have arrived. I would blame it on the heat, but it's cooler now than it was a week ago. It's sill in the 90's and is a bit more humid, so maybe that has something to do with it. All I know is that my right ankle bones are not visible and my foot is getting puffier all the time. Hopefully it will get better if it cools down. Otherwise, I'm not sure my shoes will fit!

We're busy (or I should say, "Noel's busy") painting the apartment. We had painted it a few years ago to make it more "homey", knowing that we'd have to paint it back to white before moving out. Since we don't want to have to worry about it when the babies are here, we decided to do it now. We think we'll have enough on our hands just trying to move the babies! (Note: We have no plans to move, but will have to move before the babies turn 1 due to occupancy laws. Plus, they'll need more space!) Once the painting is complete, we can start to rearrange furniture in order to fit the new items that we'll need! Hopefully everything will be set within the next month!

Maybe when Noel's less occupied with painting, I'll ask him to take another picture of my ever growing belly.

1 comment:

Corrie and Phil said...

Yes...please...more pictures of your adorable belly. Try and get some video of the dance party as well.

Hope you're doing well!!!