Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another Wednesday, another week

The week 26 mark was yesterday and the babies are still in there, praise God. Heidi is doing well, keeping a positive attitude and nurturing the babies in her womb. Her hospital room is filled with cards, flowers, and things to keep her busy. (I would post a picture, but she's not big on the idea of appearing in her hospital gown on the worldwide web at this point.)

I'm hanging in there so far, busy with a seminary class I'm teaching, another I'm TA'ing, plus my own full-time schoolwork and my half-time job at the church. It has been interesting making that all work when I'm back and forth to the hospital every day!

The babies are most likely reaching the two-pound mark this week. Next stop, three! Unfortunately, they have not been able to totally curtail her progression toward labor, so we're still just hanging on, thankful for every day and week that they stay in there.

2 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

YEAH for a positive update! That's terrific!

Thinking of you!

Would love to see a picture...when Heidi is ready!

Anonymous said...

Happy Week 27!!!

Becky, Bryant, Hudson, & Zoe