Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 12, 2010

News

Tomorrow Heidi gets to see the outside world for the first time in over five weeks! I'll be happy to have my wife back home.

Not much news on Hazel. She's going to get medicine to help her ductus arteriosus close. Otherwise, still feisty as always.

Jude will need surgery to staple his ductus arteriosus closed (the valve I was talking about in the last post). He will likely get that surgery Monday. He was ineligible for the medicine that Hazel is getting because of his brain bleed. They will look at the bleed again next week to see if there is any change.

Time to go down and say goodnight, then come back to Room 3 for our last night in the hospital.

"The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside still waters; he restores my soul" (Ps 23:1-3a).

3 comments:

Liz Daley said...

Congratulations on getting out Heidi! Please let us know if we can do anything for you. Our # is in the SMCC directory. Prayers are with Hazel and Jude!
Liz Daley

amberWIRE said...

We love all four of you guys so much. Can't say enough about how thankful we are that you're updating us through the blog so we can pray more specifically. My sister's little Lydia was 2lbs 10oz and now, 11 months later she is a perfect, smiley, hefty little baby.

We're praying. We love you.

Anonymous said...

We are thinking about you and praying for you and your little ones. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you! Blessings!

Love,
Nikki & Paul