Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hazel

If someone to ask me what Hazel was like, I think I'd respond, "She's a goofball". She is seriously hilarious. She is full of energy and full of laughs. She has her cranky moments (especially if another child is trying to sit in mommy's lap or requiring mommy's attention), but overall, she enjoys being silly.

Here's a video of Hazel doing one of her favorite things.


Some other funny things about Hazel

  • She always uses 2 toothbrushes
  • Anytime I ask her to say anything, she growls at me (that about sums up how the speech development is coming along)
  • She hums the tune to "Are you sleeping?" a lot
  • If ANYTHING is slightly out of place, she points and says, "uh-oh" and wants me to put it back. This also happens if I happen to leave something somewhere for a prolonged period (even if it's not the right spot). When I try to move it, she gets upset. It was VERY hard trying to take down fall decorations. She kept picking them up and putting them back.
  • She is constantly telling me to turn the lights on
  • Her laugh is very contagious 
  • She thinks Jude is hilarious

No comments: