Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Santa

Home Depot in Oak Harbor hosted an outdoor petting zoo and Santa sighting! Since it was outdoors, I thought it was safe to take the kids (even though they're in isolation again). About a week later, I was proved wrong as the kids got really sick again. :( Thankfully they fought it without needing steroids!

Luckily, Noel was able to stay home with Nona. I could never manage all 3 kids in public alone. 
These Santa pictures perfectly capture my kids' behavior in public. Jude will NOT sit still, be okay with a still stroller, shopping cart, etc., and Hazel will sit very still and not make a peep. I took Hazel with me to the doctor one time and she sat on my lap without saying anything or trying to move while I had a 45 minute conversation with the doctor! I took Jude with me one time and he sat in my lap for about 15 seconds, then opened and closed the door several times, ran out of the office, opened and closed other doors, and resisted me trying to catch him. 



Hazel's friend Audrey. Hopefully they can play together again sometime soon!
They loved this horse. Jude was very interested in it and even pet it! This was the first time he's shown interest in animals which is exciting.
I'm quite sure it was either this bar or Santa to blame for the kids getting sick. Audrey got sick too. :(

No comments: