Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Catching up

I don't know how to post things in reverse order, so scroll down to see a lot of new posts that happened to get posted backwards...I think anyway. I'm kind of confused...

Noel and I enjoyed a fantastic week in Michigan a couple of weeks ago. We were "home" for 8 days, which were packed with non-stop travel, visiting, and other activities. Following are some of the highlights of our trip:
  • Meeting our nephew, Jett, for the first time
  • Spending an afternoon in Holland with Becky and Bryant. We were able to visit New Holland Brewing Company, The Peanut Store, and JP's all in just a couple of hours! It was so refreshing since we haven't been to Holland since we moved to California.
  • Visiting briefly with Ryan and Amber
  • Seeing nearly all of our relatives in a matter of 6 days
  • And finally.........SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the first time since we've move to California, we had a white Christmas!

Stay tuned for lots of pictures. And really, I am going to try and get better at staying on top of blogging!

2 comments:

The De Jager Family said...

Noel & Heidi
Chad and I were actually IN Pasadena a couple weeks ago and didn't get to see you!! We were there for a late honeymoon and ended up visiting Fuller one morning. I didn't even think to bring MY cell phone along since we had just been carrying Chad's, and therefore I had no way of even calling to say hello. I thought you might be in Michigan for Christmas, but after reading your blog, you were apparently in CA. BUMMER!! It's so good to read your blog and get caught up with all the Snyder Family business. :)

Kim & Chad De Jager

Julie said...

Heidi,

I'm glad you're back! I enjoyed reading about your Christmas vacation and look forward to your more frequent posting in 2008. Take care!