Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I got some REALLY exciting news this morning! The phone rang around 9:45 this morning and Noel answered it.
"Is this Heidi's house?" the woman on the other end asked.
"Yes", Noel replied.
"Congratulations! You've won the Trader Joe's bag raffle and can come in to pick up a $25 gift card, " the woman said.
"NO WAY! ARE YOU SERIOUS? THAT'S GREAT!!!!" Noel practically shouted.

So, off we went to Trader Joe's to claim our gift certificate.

Trader Joe's has an incentive program for bringing your own grocery bags (I bring canvas ones that I bought there several months ago). Every time you bring your own bag, you can fill out a ticket to enter the raffle. Noel and I have wondered for a long time if anyone actually wins the raffle since we're pretty sure no one shops and enters as often as we do (we often go multiple times per week), but now we know it's for real!

What a great start to the week!

3 comments:

Tara said...

I always wondered that too, so glad that you actually won!

Anonymous said...

Buy me some bruschetta foo--it's the best!

Tara said...

I must have filled out that little ticket like 87 billion times. I'm so glad someone I know actually won that! Congratulations! It seemed like a lot of trouble for them to go to if it was just a hoax.