Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Rumohrs In Town

One of the great things (for us) about Lindsay's job is that she gets flown out to our neck of the woods from time to time on business. This time Luke and Lindsay both flew in for a black tie event in Riverside. We met them for an afternoon snack at the In-N-Out Burger that is directly adjacent to the runway at LAX. I mean directly adjacent. We sat outside to enjoy the sun, but we had to stop our conversation every 3 minutes when a plane flew in.
At one point, a huge plane flew in and the massive vibrations broke my cheap sunglasses from H&M. Lindsay got a kick out of that incident.

It's all good, though. I bought some new sunglasses from Macy's and now I look like Bono.
Alas, after a short visit, the Rumohrs had to get going because Luke said he still needed to get a black tie for the big gala, which started in a few hours. I told Luke "black tie" means tuxedo. He told me he was just going to look for a black tie from the store. How'd that go, Luke?

3 comments:

amberWIRE said...

So much fun! I can't wait to hear about how the black tie worked out! Hahaha! We miss you all!

Anonymous said...

So fun..I miss In N Out..Mmm that was so good. I think I miss 21 choices the most though..I probably went there like every other day when I lived in Pasadena...In fact, I got to know the owner so we'd walk downtown when they were closing and they'd give us free ice cream:) Love your sunglasses!

Bryant & Becky said...

Noel, do you look like Bono from 2008 or Bono from The Unforgettable Fire Tour?