Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Not at fault!

I received a call from State Farm a couple of days ago declaring that I was NOT at fault in the car accident! Yippee! What a relief! I no longer have to worry about our insurance going up or having something on my record. As for the deductible, it's quite a long process. The total loss has to be completely settled (the car auctioned off), then go to collections, then work through disputes if there are any (which I'm sure there will be). So, we're looking at probably 6-9 months before we get reimbursed. By that time, it'll be a nice surprise in the mail since we probably won't be expecting it! Anyway, we are relieved and excited to be able to put this (mostly) behind us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had an awesome Thanksgiving. Love you both a bunch. Cousin Christine