Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Behind

As always, I'm feeling behind. I have lots of cute pictures of the kids and a few videos, but I've been sick with a cold (I know, horrible for the kids to be around, but so far they're still healthy!) and have fallen asleep on the couch for the past few nights very early. Noel was in Michigan for his grandpa's memorial service the past few dys and my sister, Hillary, came here to keep me company, finish the decorating, clean the house, play with the kids, etc. Anyway, we now have pictures of the house! I will try to post them soon.

We are headed to Seattle Children's tomorrow for Neurodevelopment appointments for Hazel and Jude. They also have a few other appointments and it's going to be a VERY long day. It's 2 to 2 1/2 hours away and our first appointment is at 9:15, followed by a 10:30, 11:30, 1:00, and 2:00. Yikes. We probably will be gone for 12 hours. We're really hoping that we don't have to go back for these types of appointments too many more times.

No comments: