Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fun with Aunt Hillary

These are a little old, but still worth posting. The kids just love it when Aunt Hillary is here! Jude is especially in love with her.
Climbing on Aunt Hillary.
Jude's new favorite smile.
Jude kind of doing his "smile" again, but mainly just spacing out as bed time is approaching.
This happened after Aunt Hillary left. The kids were standing at the ottoman and decided it would be a good idea to destroy all the magazines. (Don't worry, they were closely supervised.) I think Jude's look is hilarious. "Who, me? I wouldn't do anything naughty, mommy! It's all Hazel's fault!"

2 comments:

Nicole said...

great pictures! they are both looking more like toddlers than babies now! I loved the house tour video too, so fun, it looks like a great house. :)

Sarah said...

Your family is beautiful and your are an amazing decorator! I love it! Beautiful work! :)