Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 15, 2011

SURPRISE!

We expect this one will be as big a shock to you all as it was to us: we're pregnant again! Before we moved to Oak Harbor, I was having symptoms of pregnancy, but I tested negative multiple times (at home and at the doctor). So when we got here, I went to the doctor to try to figure out what might be wrong with me. Turns out, I am in fact pregnant (and must have been in Pasadena, too). I'll be 17 weeks along on Monday and I'm due March 26!

Noel and I are overwhelmed with joy and tiredness at this news (now that we're over our denial and shock). Please pray for a full-term baby and uneventful pregnancy!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

My jaw is on the floor! Congratulations! I'll pray for smooth sailing, and that lots of help will come your way with the addition of this new little Snyder. Wow!

Amber said...

My goodness! Congratulations, Heidi! I hope this pregnancy is a lot smoother.

K and K and kids said...

God is into surprises and along with that comes joy and awe in the different ways he uses! Congratulations...and patience and endurance!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jude and Hazel on going to be a big brother and big sister:) We are so excited for you both:) Mom and Dad we are excited for you too:) Praising God for His wonderful surpirses:)

Just wanted to let Jude and Hazel know that their birthday presents are on their way as of 10-18-2011.

Should arrive hopefully before your birthday:)

Love Belinda and Shaun:)

john roberts said...

whoa! awesome