Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

House

Okay, this is kind of long, but I've had trouble posting the last couple days, so I'm just giving you a link for a walk through tour of our house: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YX4LLZ81vs
There are still a few things we need to do (like get a piano, spray paint the legs of the couch, hang pictures in the big bath, and a few more, but this will give you a pretty good idea of our house).

On another note, I'm finally looking pregnant and will try to post a picture of that sometime soon. :)

2 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

Your house is amazing. I watched the whole tour, and I loved all of the creative little touches throughout the house. Beautiful.

What kind of pie were you making so diligently in there, Heidi???

The Prescott's said...

Yeah you are pregnant again!! Congratulations!