Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Random activities

Hazel and Jude greeted me at the car as I came home with some produce the other day. It's always more fun eating straight from the box!

Hazel ate handful after handful.

Jude has yet to eat blueberries sitting at the table at a meal. He always hands them back to me. But, he ate them out of the box! He thought it was so special.
Jude is really into opening the front closet door and taking all the shoes out. He then proceeds to scatter them all over the house. Lovely.
Hazel helping me wash and rip lettuce from our lettuce garden. And why not do it shirtless?
This picture cracks me up. Jude is really into squeezing things. And this is the face he makes when he does it. It's hilarious. I think I have a video of him doing it, but I need to find it. I say, "Jude, squeeze it!" and he squeezes whatever he's holding really hard and looks like this. Here he was squeezing his toothbrush.
We found another fun park to play at!
Jude and Hazel love these new kind of swings. 
Hazel likes to take lots of things out of bed with her in the morning. Here she's on the changing table with a bunch of her loot. 
Fun afternoon in the backyard!



We made it to the Farmer's Market the last 2 weeks thanks to having my dear friend, Amanda, around to help out. Hazel and Jude are most interested in picking up rocks. Oh, and Jude's also interested in throwing a complete tantrum throughout the whole market because we wouldn't give him the bag of raspberries we bought. He was that kid that you see in public and think to yourself, "I'm glad that's not my kid." We got a lot of looks. He was all smiles by the time we got home.

2 comments:

Hilary Dorsey said...

Soooo precious. I loved seeing all the pictures!

Corrie and Phil said...

What is it with relocating all of the shoes? Must be a 22-month-old boy thing.

Great little family picture. :)