Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

21 months (a month late)

Now that Hazel and Jude are almost 22 months old, I thought I should take the time to post their photos I took when they were 21 months old. They are getting more fun and more challenging all at the same time. They are becoming better friends and get so excited to see each other in the morning or after nap time. 
Hazel thinks it's so funny to wear Noel's hat.
I think Jude looks like a little man in this picture. 
Jude being silly. He is definitely getting more personality lately!

Things in the picture taking world are getting better now that Jude is starting to smile for the camera!
Nice smile, Jude!
Hazel has figured out how to take off her shirt. When she first learned how, she spent most of the day shirtless.
Jude is a maniac on his car. He rides SO fast and crashes into the walls (purposely) all the time. Hazel hasn't quite mastered the speed Jude has and does not like it when he rides after her.
I left the kids alone for a few minutes when I put Nona down for a nap and this is what I came out to find. They are truly starting to work together and I know the "ganging up on me" is just around the corner! The CD player is off limits, which they know, but when mommy's away, they get into mischief!
Jude has started putting himself in timeout randomly. And then he makes this face at me. He scrunches up his nose and sniffs. I have no idea why.
Silly Jude. He was fake laughing here.

2 comments:

Corrie and Phil said...

I always loves seeing updates on the other little November 9 babes. Just around the corner..."The Trying Twos."

Amy Evelyn Oden said...

This is a delightful series of photos. So much personality!! I want to hug these two & spend an afternoon getting to know them as toddlers.